Fixer Mason - Two Vacancies :: Corby - Northamptonshire
Weldon Stone Enterprises LTD are hiring!
Weldon Stone Enterprises is a family run business founded in 1977, over the years the company has grown because we have enjoyed repeat business from many of our clients.
Weldon Stone has a policy of continuous improvement and have invested in a well-equipped yard and the latest stone cutting machinery. We have a training program for our stonemasons and apprentices to ensure that traditional hand skills are maintained and preserved for future generations.
We also offer a bonus scheme (including a Christmas bonus) to those who meet our established criteria.
We also offer paid overtime, the potential of a company vehicle and a tool honorary system which means our masons can buy their own tools through us and pay them off month by month.
We also offer a pension scheme
We are looking for two Fixer Masons to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for both parties involved to start a healthy working relationship that will see successful candidates working as part of a highly skilled team.
Key Skills required include-
• Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively on site
• Ability to work with instruction and independently efficiently
• Ability to understand architectural plans, details and specifications
• An excellent knowledge of past and current building practices
• An interest in architecture and design, with an excellent eye for detail
• Must be reliable, work to a high standard and have references available on request.
Main Tasks will include-
• Understanding, following, and enforcing Risk Assessments
• Monitoring Site materials and notifying Management of issues/shortages.
• Co-ordinating deliveries and dispatching
• Managing setting out and checking of all site measurements
• Always Keeping sites safe and tidy
• Following and understanding the requests of the Site Management
• Industry Experience (Essential)
• Any H&S certification (desirable)
Driving license is essential for this role, due to travelling to different work/customer sites.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, contact Olivia to discuss further - 01536 261545 or [email protected]