London Stone plans new showroom in Hampshire
Nationwide hard landscaping materials supplier London Stone has announced it is opening a 450m2 showroom in Eastleigh, Hampshire, two minutes from J13 of the M3.
The plan is to open it early in 2022, when a previously announced showroom in Birmingham will also open.
The new Hampshire branch will open-up the South Coast from Bournemouth to Chichester and beyond for London Stone, as well as serving Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
The showroom will boast an inspirational display of hard landscaping materials, including paving, internal tiles, Chelmer Valley clay pavers, decking, steps and copings, cladding and complementary lifestyle products such as outdoor furniture and planters.
Managing Director Steve Walley says: “Our latest branch announcement underlines our commitment to growing our showroom portfolio nationwide. We are extremely excited to establish ourselves on the South Coast and look forward to welcoming new customers to our brand.”
As with all London Stone showrooms, the Hampshire facility will be open to both trade and retail customers and will have free guest Wi-Fi and complimentary refreshments. Customers will be served by a team of friendly, expert sales staff.
London Stone's existing sales points are at:
- Brentwood Garden Centre, Essex
- Cooling’s Green & Pleasant, Knockholt, Kent
- London Stone, Langley, Berkshire
- Vermeulen’s, Stanwell Moor, Middlesex
- North London, Bounds Green, London
- Surrey Showroom, Farnham, Surrey
- Bespoke Stone Centre, Colnbrook, Berkshire
- Trade Counter: London Stone, Berkshire
And its products are stocked by the following trade partners:
- Dawson Landscapes, Hartlepool.
- Garden House Design, West Sussex.
- Lowarth Landscaping, Truro
- Urban Landscape Design, Chester, Cheshire.