Join this webinar to make sure you are ready for the end of the Brexit transition period on 1 January 2021.
At the end of the year the transition period of leaving the EU comes to an end and the UK will no longer be part of the European Single Market or the Customs Union. That will affect just about all companies one way or another and to make sure they are ready for the transition the Government is holding industry-specific webinars.
The one for construction starts at 11am on 28 October. Click here to sign up for it.
This webinar will provide information on actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules that kick in from January 2021 (as long as the transition negotiation period is not extended for any reason).
It will cover:
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Providing services to EU customers
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Checking tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU
This webinar is aimed at those who run or own construction businesses, including those in the construction product supply chain.